Thinking of catching the newest “raved” about film this weekend? Popcorn, candy, soda and $30 bucks later – you realize your checking account is pretty much your best friend. Always with you, and super convenient.
A Share Draft Checking Account from LPCCU has many FREE benefits with minimal service charges, including:
- Free Online Banking thru Netbranch
- Free Mobile Banking App and payments
- Mobile deposit
- Online bill pay
- First 100 check order is Free
- Free carbon copies of each check you write
- Free monthly E-statements
- Free Phone Banking thru Tele-Linc
- Credit score monitoring and alerts thru Credit Sense
- Free MasterCard® Debit/ATM Card (must qualify for a MasterCard® Debit/ATM Card)
- Free MasterCard® Debit/ATM card security thru CardValet/CardControl
- Free LPCCU night depository
- Free payroll deduction
- Free direct deposit
All Share Draft Checking Account holders also have access to:
- Nearly 30,000 Surcharge-Free ATMs and 5,000 Shared Branches nationwide thru CO-OP
- Low monthly $5.00 service fee which is WAIVED if you maintain a low balance of $200.00
Exciting bonus features that come with your account!
Unfortunately, data breaches and card fraud are only becoming more common. LPCCU is proud to offer CardValet/CardControl for Mastercard Debit. With this great app, it’s quick and easy to keep tabs on your financial security. From your app store search for CardValet/CardControl to download your free app. After a quick card setup you will be in control of your LPCCU plastic cards. You’ll be able to turn your card on or off if lost or stolen, usage preferences, set transaction alerts, spend limits and more!
Credit Sense is a new feature available to you in Netbranch online banking. It gives you FREE access to your credit score, monitoring alerts if there are any inquiries on your credit and money savings offers from LPCCU tailored just for you. It provides ways to improve your credit score as well as educational articles to help you protect and/or improve your financial health.
With person-to-person payments you can conveniently send, receive and request money with an email address, mobile phone number or account number, eliminating the need for checks and cash.