We’re here for you as we’ve always been
We are excited to announce that our lobby is now OPEN for Member Service needs. The safety of our staff and members will always be a top priority as we adjust to the “new normal.” Because of that, here is how we are going to continue to keep everyone safe:
- Please continue to use the drive-thru for ALL teller transactions – cash, checks, deposits, withdrawals, tax and water bill payments
- Lobby access will be for Customer Service Needs – loans, new accounts, changes to accounts, fraud, Credit & Debit Card issues, help with electronic services, notary and coin processing
- Feel free to call 313 389-2300 for assistance from LPCCU staff
- Utilize our exceptional home and mobile banking services for things like checking balances, transferring funds, paying bills, seeing your credit score. There’s so much you can do with these services, and they are available 24/7
- We encourage you to bring the least number of people necessary to conduct business and ask that only members required for the service enter the building
Thank you for your continued patience and trust in us as your financial partner. Please continue to watch our website, your email, and our Facebook page for continued updates as needed.
Best wishes for continued health and happiness from all of us at Lincoln Park Community Credit Union.