Have you logged into the new Online Banking yet?
Have you logged into Online Banking since the Online Banking update on 8/18? If you haven't yet, we'll provide you some information that will help you get in for the first time.
Yes, I Have No, I Haven't
New Online Banking Platform
Upon your first login, you'll be prompted to update your Login ID and Security Code (password). Here's how to gain access to your account:
Your Login ID will be the same as your previous Login ID which is usually your 5-digit account number with a leading 0. For example:
Security Code (Password)
Your new security code will be the word 'security' in all lowercase + the last 4 of the primary member’s Social Security Number.
If the last four of your SSN is 1234, then your default passcode is security1234.
Continue to Home Banking
Questions about the change? Contact us today for additional information.
We’re here for you as we’ve always been
We are excited to announce that our lobby is now OPEN for Member Service needs. The safety of our staff and members will always be a top priority as we adjust to the “new normal.” Because of that, here is how we are going to continue to keep everyone safe:
- Please continue to use the drive-thru for ALL teller transactions – cash, checks, deposits, withdrawals, tax and water bill payments
- Lobby access will be for Customer Service Needs – loans, new accounts, changes to accounts, fraud, Credit & Debit Card issues, help with electronic services, notary and coin processing
- Feel free to call 313 389-2300 for assistance from LPCCU staff
- Utilize our exceptional home and mobile banking services for things like checking balances, transferring funds, paying bills, seeing your credit score. There’s so much you can do with these services, and they are available 24/7
- We encourage you to bring the least number of people necessary to conduct business and ask that only members required for the service enter the building
Thank you for your continued patience and trust in us as your financial partner. Please continue to watch our website, your email, and our Facebook page for continued updates as needed.
Best wishes for continued health and happiness from all of us at Lincoln Park Community Credit Union.
Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000, and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
Equal Housing Lender - We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Housing Opportunity Act.
Lincoln Park Community Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with ADA standards and guidelines. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website to all people. If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 313.389.2300 for assistance. All products and services available on this website are available at our office as well.